Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Cookie Galore

New update! Last year I have been making tons of new creative designs for cookies and trying new flavors. 
My favorite cookie recipe are butter cookies. Yum! Prices for plain cookies are Large: 75cents, Medium: 50 cents, and small: 25 cents. Decorations are 25 cents and up. ( Depending on what decorations you want on your cookies. )
Polka Dot Cookies for one of my friends 17th Birthday. Cost: 75 cents per cookie. Name cookies are 75 cents.

I made these for Mother's Day for my piano teacher. These took me eight hours to decorate. Cost: 75 cents per cookie.

Father's Day Cookies for my piano teacher. $1 per cookie


I made these for my some of my acquaintances I met at my Doctor's office. Cost: 75 cents per cookie

For my piano teacher's kid's 3rd birthday. Frozen theme! Cost: $1 per cookie.

Name Cookies. $1 per cookie.

I made these for my piano recital back in July 2013. The song I played for the recital was: "Soul Outside" from the movie The Host. Everyone loved this cookie design. Cost: $1.50 per cookie.

Name cookies for my piano teacher. Cost: $1 per cookie

I made these random cookie for my friend, before she left to Kansas for College. Cost: 75 cents per cookie.

I made these for my friend and her parents. They adored this design! Cost: 75 cents per cookie
I made these delicious vanilla butter cookie for Christmas. Everyone adored these. These plain yet delectable cookies cost: 25 cents per cookie. 
I made these for my 2 closest friends and each of there family members. I also made one for my Doctor and a Priest! Cost: 1.50 per cookie.
I made these for my 2 closest friends and each of there family members. I also made one for my Doctor and a Priest! Cost: 1.50 per cookie.
This was kind of challenging because I had to make sure it didn't break! Mu Piano teacher asked for these.

More Name cookies. Cost: $1 per cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment